Programmatic is a broad umbrella that encompasses many types of advertising, such as open auction, private marketplaces, real-time bidding, programmatic guaranteed, preferred deal, and so on. It can be overwhelming for brands to choose which type to run ads on!
In this blog, we will be Programmatic Guaranteed and Preferred Deals.
Feel free to read out other blogs to learn more about other programmatic deals, such as:
- Control and transparency
- Elimination of ad fraud through direct deals
- The efficiency of automation (less manual tasks)
- Priority access to premium inventory
- Simplified campaign process
- Audience targeting capabilities
- Audience reach across countless inventories
- Customization for campaign settings
- Opportunity to optimize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- You get access to premium quality inventory. Top-tier inventory means quality traffic. You get peace of mind knowing your ads will be shown.
- Both buyer and publisher get more control. As a buyer, you can see exactly where your ad will be served. Publishers can review your creatives and control what content is shown on their website or app to ensure brand safety for themselves.
- It has less flexibility: fixed prices mean no room for negotiation.
For buyers exploring Preferred Deals, you’ll get access to review the inventory and decide if you want to buy it or not. The number of impressions isn’t guaranteed. Instead, audiences are guaranteed.
You can use your brand’s audience data to make informed decisions. You can determine what to bid on and purchase ad impressions at a negotiated price.
Preferred Deals give you more flexibility. You can choose only to buy the inventory that meets your campaign’s requirements, there is no upfront commitment.
It is like how a Private Marketplace works: buyers get access to first looks before an agreement is struck.
- Once a deal is struck, you can serve highly relevant ads to targeted audiences.
- It’s flexible: brands can shop around for the right inventory without feeling obligated to buy.
- The deal isn’t guaranteed, so the buyer might have to compete with other buyers for the same deals.
Should I Run
Programmatic Guaranteed or Preferred Deals Ads?
Ad publishers can guarantee to serve a certain amount of impressions.
There are no guarantees on impression volumes. But, you can choose to buy specific impressions that serve only your target audience.
Run Programmatic Guaranteed ads, if:
Run Preferred Deals ads, if:
Programmatic Guaranteed & Preferred Deals Advertising Services
At War Room, we are an advertising agency that specializes 100% in programmatic. We have direct partnerships with 90,000+ premium ad publishers. That means lower Cost-Per-Click, an extensive audience reach, and lower Cost-Per-Acquisition.
We are happy to share that we offer both Programmatic Guaranteed and Preferred Deals! Both can work well in tandem.
If you want to generate more general brand awareness, purchasing guaranteed impressions are the way to go. Furthermore, to continue that customer journey, you might break the campaigns into segments. Then set up specific messaging that speaks more to certain audiences. It’s a strategy that works well for retargeting!
Programmatic deals can be technical. As data-driven strategists, our goal is to take the fear out of digital advertising for our clients. We execute customized campaigns, analyze data, make optimizations and deliver WOW results. How do we do that? It’s a perfect synergy between our programmatic platform, Kedet, our tried-and-proven SCORE method, and our team of programmatic experts.
Connect with us and see if we’re a good fit for your advertising needs!
Say hello to customized ad strategies that convert.
Get in touch with our programmatic experts today!
18 Benefits of Programmatic Media Buying
If you’re looking for ideas or content to inform your programmatic ad strategy, or to justify moving to a new Demand Side Platform (DSP) for improved results, this post is a solid resource.The benefits of programmatic media buying for your brand.More specifically,...
7 Ways to Create Content that Helps to Achieve Your Business Goals
Content is one of the most important things brands need to thrive in the digital world.It helps companies in different ways, such as building trust, increasing brand awareness, driving website traffic, and even generating leads. In this digital world, content has now...
Google Privacy Sandbox Explained
Ch-ch-changes: recently, there’s been a lot of technology innovations and policy changes shaking up the ad tech landscape, including the introduction of the Google Privacy Sandbox.Recently, movers and shakers of the internet age, such as Apple, are moving towards...